This white paper discusses the implications of the transformation of TV for media companies and how they can implement a complete multi-platform strategy for the new world of TV.
- The proliferation of devices and destinations and how to extend your reach into social media, app stores, and other modes of discovery and access
- New monetization models including advertising, pay-per-view, download-to-own, subscription, rental, and TV Everywhere (TVE), and the tools and technologies required to make them work
- Content protection, from basic digital rights management (DRM) to more sophisticated technologies to support complex policies around payment terms and playback privileges
- Measurement and insight across multiple dimensions, including viewer trends, engagement, syndication, search, geography, and quality of service, to optimize performance
- Scale as a critical factor in the ability to provide a high-quality experience even during rapid audience growth or sudden spikes in traffic
- Library management, including the use of third-party content to quickly expand the offerings you make available