Taking out a subscription
- Why take out a subscription to Broadcast?
- Where can I find out more information?
- What does a subscription to Broadcast include?
- Why is it easier to pay by Direct Debit?
- Are my credit card details secure if I place my order online?
- Can I pay by invoice?
- Can I order a subscription for delivery to an address outside the UK?
- Can I pay in a currency other than £ sterling?
- Can I order multiple subscriptions for my company or organisation?
- Will you acknowledge receipt of my order?
- When will my first issue arrive?
- What do you do with my personal information?
- Can I give a different billing address?
- How do I contact subscription customer services?
Managing your subscription
- How do I renew my subscription?
- When does my current subscription expire?
- How do I change my contact details?
- What if an issue doesn’t arrive or arrives damaged?
- What is my subscription number?
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- How do I order a back issue?
- How do I contact subscription customer services?
- I am having problems accessing subscriber-only content online.
Broadcast is the leading information resource for the broadcast industry. With up-to-the minute industry news, unrivalled analysis and commentary, insider industry information and business critical data, Broadcast provides the insight to keep you at the forefront of the industry.
With breaking news on commissions, mergers and people moves, as well as production case studies, in-depth ratings data and exclusive interviews with the industry’s innovators, Broadcast provides you with all the information you need to make the programmes at the heart of the industry.
Subscription information can be found on our website and you can subscribe by credit, debit card or by Direct Debit.
Broadcast has created a range of subscription packages bringing the best of print and digital platforms, enabling you to get the information you need in whatever format you choose.
Direct Debit is a continuous payment method available in the UK that means you do not need to remember to renew your subscription each year. You will be in complete control of your subscription and you have the option of spreading the cost over the year.
Yes. All the information you provide is encrypted using the industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology.
We can arrange to send you an invoice. Please contact the subscription customer services team.
Yes. Please check our website for subscription details.
We accept payments in Sterling, Euros and US Dollars. If paying by credit card, your payment will be processed at a recent rate of exchange.
Yes. We offer preferential rates for 5 or more subscriptions. Please contact our corporate subscription team for further information. Email email@example.com.
If you place your order online, a confirmation email will be sent to you with details of your subscription. If you place your order via phone, email or post, a written acknowledgement will be sent to you. If you don't receive your acknowledgement within 14 days, please contact our subscription customer services team.
Your order acknowledgement will confirm details of the first issue you will be sent. This is normally within 14 days of placing your order.
Yes. There is an option to do this when your place your order online. Alternatively, please contact the Subscription Customer Services team.
We will contact you before the expiry date of your subscription to ensure that your renewal is taken out in good time, so that you don’t miss out on any news or information from us. You can also renew online, just log in to your My Account page.If you have any renewal queries please contact the subscription customer services team. Please quote your subscription number.
You can check your subscription details online simply log in to your My Account page.Alternatively please contact subscription customer services.
You can change your address and online log in details simply log in to your My Account page.Alternatively please contact Subscription Customer Services.
Simply contact the Subscription Customer Services team and we will check your address details and arrange for a replacement copy to be sent to you if available. Please claim within 3 months of the publication date in the UK and 6 months if based overseas.
It is your unique reference number quoted on any email or written correspondence that we have sent you, or on the wrapper/label on your subscription copy. If you cannot find it, please contact Subscription Customer Services.
We hope you are delighted with your subscription. However, if you are dissatisfied in any way within the first 30 days of your subscription please contact our subscription customer services team and we will refund the outstanding portion of your subscription.
For prices and availability, please contact Subscription Customer Services.
Phone: Call + 44 (0) 330 333 9414. Customer Services open Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.30.
New Order hotline open 7 days a week 08.00 - 21.00.
Post: Write to Broadcast, Quadrant Subscription Department, Rockwood House Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3DH
If you are unable to access subscriber-only content, we suggest you try the following:
• Refresh your account by logging in and out again. This should ensure that your subscription details are up to date.
• If you’ve forgotten your password you will find a ‘forgotten password’ link under the password box when signing in.
• Check if your subscription has lapsed. Please see above When does my current subscription expire?If you are still having problems contact subscription customer services.