BBC Scotland slips

Blank

National station BBC Scotland saw its share drop from 9.4% to 8.3% in the latest results, despite adding 19,000 listeners for a total reach of 1.04 million listeners. GMG's Real Radio Scotland, which posted a record share of 17.7% in the last survey, dropped slightly to 16.4%, despite adding 19,000 ...

if you have an account

full-subs-package-LR-resize

Do you want to keep reading?

Register to read five free articles per month

Subscribe and get access to

  • Up to the minute industry news
  • Insight into the latest programme performances
  • Ratings data with viewing trends
  • In-depth news analysis

Access premium content subscribe today

If you have an account you can SIGN IN now