FAQs about Broadcast’s subscription services.
Taking out a subscription
- Why take out a subscription to Broadcast?
- What does a subscription to Broadcast include?
- Are my credit card details secure if I subscribe online?
- Why is it easier to pay by Direct Debit?
- Can I pay by invoice?
- Can I order a subscription for delivery to an address outside the UK?
- Can I pay in a currency other than £ sterling?
- Can I order multiple subscriptions?
- Will you acknowledge receipt of my order?
- What do you do with my personal information?
- How do I contact subscription customer services?
Managing your subscription
- How do I renew my subscription?
- What is my subscription number?
- When does my current subscription expire?
- How do I change my contact details?
- What do I do if an issue doesn’t arrive or arrives damaged?
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- How do I order a back issue?
- I am having problems accessing subscriber-only content online
Taking out a subscription
Why take out a subscription to Broadcast?
Broadcast is the leading information resource for the broadcast industry. With up-to-the minute industry news, unrivalled analysis and commentary, insider industry information and business critical data, Broadcast provides the insight to keep you at the forefront of the industry.
With breaking news on commissions, mergers and people moves, as well as production case studies, in-depth ratings data and exclusive interviews with the industry’s innovators, Broadcast provides you with all the information you need to make the programmes at the heart of the industry.
What does a subscription to Broadcast include?
Broadcast has created a range of subscription packages bringing the best of both print and digital platforms, enabling you to get the information you need in whatever format you choose.
Why is it easier to pay by Direct Debit?
Direct debit is a continuous payment method available in the UK that means that you do not need to remember to renew your subscription each year. You will be in complete control of your subscription and you have the option of spreading the cost over the year.
Are my credit card details secure if I subscribe online?
Yes. All the information you provide is encrypted using the industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology.
Can I pay by invoice?
We can arrange to send you an invoice. Please contact our customer services team.
Can I order a subscription for delivery to an address outside the UK?
Can I pay in a currency other than £ sterling?
We accept payments in most currencies but our prices are quoted in Sterling, Euros and US Dollars. If you are paying by credit card, your payment will be processed at a recent rate of exchange.
Can I order multiple subscriptions?
Yes. We offer preferential rates for 5+ subscriptions and we can customise your corporate membership to suit your organisation needs. Please contact corporate subscriptions or call +44 (0)20 8102 0934
Will you acknowledge receipt of my order?
If you place your order online, a confirmation email will be sent to you with details of your subscription. If you place your order via phone, email or post, a written acknowledgement will be sent to you. If you don’t receive your acknowledgement within 14 days, please contact our customer services team.
What do you do with my personal information?
How do I contact subscription customer services?
Phone: Call + 44 (0) 330 333 9414. Lines are open Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.30 GMT.
Write: Broadcast, Air Business Subscription Department, Rockwood House Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3DH
Managing your subscription
How do I renew my subscription?
We will contact you before the expiry date of your subscription to ensure that your renewal is taken out in good time, so that you don’t miss out on any news or information from us. You can also renew online by logging in to your My Account page. If you have any renewal queries please contact our customer services team or call us on +44 (0) 330 333 9414. Please quote your subscription no. in all correspondence.
What is my subscription number?
It is your unique reference number quoted on any email or written correspondence that we have sent you, or on the wrapper or label on your subscription copy. If you cannot find it, please contact our customer services team.
When does my current subscription expire?
How do I change my contact details?
What do I do if an issue doesn’t arrive or arrives damaged?
Simply contact our customer services team and we will check your address details and arrange for a replacement copy to be sent to you if available. Please claim within 3 months of publication date in the UK and 6 months if based overseas.
Can I cancel my subscription?
We hope you are delighted with your subscription. However, if you are dissatisfied in any way within the first 30 days of your subscription, please contact our customer services team and we will refund the outstanding portion of your subscription.
How do I order a back issue?
For prices and availability, please contact our customer services team.
I am having problems accessing subscriber-only content online
If you are unable to access subscriber-only content, we suggest you try the following:
- Refresh your account by logging in and out again. This should ensure that your subscription details are up to date.
- If you’ve forgotten your password you will find a ‘forgotten password’ link under the password box when signing in.
- Check if your subscription has lapsed. See When does my current subscription expire?
- If you are still having problems, please contact our customer services team.