The people leaving the company after their positions became redundant are:
- Heart managing director Barnaby Dawe
- LBC managing director David Lloyd
- Galaxy managing director Martyn Healy
- Heart programme director Francis Currie
- Heart marketing director Tina Finch
The group has also created two new senior roles: head of marketing and London stations director. These have yet to be filled.
Commercial director Don Thomson moves up to chief operating officer. Mark Evans, formerly finance director, becomes chief financial officer.
The changes were made following Global Radio's acquisition of Chrysalis Radio for £170, which was finalised on 31st August.
The changes were implemented following an internal consultation with staff into the structure of the company.
Chrysalis chief executive Phil Riley stood down after the completion of the deal.