Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 020 3033 4204
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sky 1 has produced a ‘choose your own adventure’-style Twitter game to support its medical drama Critical.
Director general Tony Hall has denied the BBC knowingly sold TV Centre to a consortium set up to avoid paying tax in the face of accusations from Labour MP Margaret Hodge.
TUESDAY: Channel 4’s controversial documentary Immigration Street failed to make the same waves as its Benefits Street predecessor – pulling in 1.4m viewers.
- BBC1 calls time on New Tricks
- Ant & Dec take a bite out of The Voice
- Comic Relief Bake Off rises to 7m
- Syco and Fremantle sign up for YouTube talent hunt
- EastEnders hits four-year high with live episode
- New Form Digital backs Jack and Dean pilot
- John Sergeant & Andrew Flintoff formats make strong starts