Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 020 3033 4204
- E-mail: email@example.com
Discovery Networks International chief content officer Luis Silberwasser is leaving the broadcaster to “pursue new opportunities”.
All3Media has created a dedicated ad-funded programming (AFP) arm designed to help its indies crack the increasingly lucrative market.
A delegation of Chinese TV industry executives is heading to London in September to forge ties with UK indies and broadcasters as part of the Screen China event.
- Tivo boosts Netflix UK subscribers
- S4C preps multiplatform kids’ series
- Warwick Davies travelogue transports 2.7m
- CBBC revs up Mario Kart-style racer
- Ingenious boss launches £150m fund
- Dave prepares for World Cup 2014
- DailyMotion in scripted first with sci-fi drama