Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 020 3033 4204
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
UTV is to resurrect Virgin Radio and launch three TalkSport sister stations as part of a raft of new digital radio services.
BBC Worldwide has appointed Lucy Fredericks to head up its Labs initiative as it prepares to roll-out the fourth iteration of its digital media start-up initiative.
Channel 4 has previewed All 4, the digital service which will replace 4oD, ahead of its launch on 30 March.
- Audio Network opens Manchester base
- ITV claims PVR viewing cost £100m
- London Live news boss steps down
- Online talent firm weighs up move into television
- Ordinary Lies sets off with 4.7m
- Sky ups investment in video start-up
- Zoella’s management firm hires Maverick exec