Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 020 3033 4204
- E-mail: email@example.com
Sky is to enter the mobile sector for the first time after striking a deal with Telefónica UK, which trades as O2.
Sky will continue its spate of San Francisco acquisitions at a steady pace over the next year as the seven businesses it has already backed begin to have a direct impact on its business.
Channel 5 is overhauling its commissioning process, introducing a 12-week cycle designed to provide indies with greater clarity and deliver more ambitious ideas.
- ITV lines up Cricket World Cup highlights
- Sky Vision and Passion land factual deals
- Top Gear drives off with 5.3m
- Avalon & Hat Trick detail BBC3 plans
- Cucumber pulls in 1.2m
- Sherlock tops iPlayer chart for 2014
- Desi Rascals fails to hit 90k