Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He is responsible for overseeing the Broadcast website.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 02081020834
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Windfall Films’ documentary about Victoria Deryshire’s battle with cancer will be among the films pitching to secure funding at Sheffield Doc/Fest.
FRIDAY: ITV drama The Secret stormed into the schedule, beating competition from Gogglebox and Have I Got News For You.
UKTV has set out the commissioning priorities for its female-skewing channel W for the first time following its rebrand.
- C4 reveals how data informs commissioning
- The A Word bows out respectably
- Fremantle & Discovery back sport start-ups
- Barging Round Britain sinks to 2.5m
- BBC1’s Queen doc reigns supreme with 9m peak
- The Tunnel box-set sparks 600k downloads
- Barb eyes Sky & Virgin subscriber data