Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 020 3033 4204
- E-mail: email@example.com
A study of youngster’s media habits by Ofcom has revealed that older children watch half as much live TV as adults – but six times as much short-form content via services such as YouTube.
SUNDAY: A rare lead role from Michael Palin helped BBC1 ghost story Remember Me spook 5.3m viewers as Lewis Hamilton clinched the Formula One championship in front of a season high crowd.
Bear Grylls is to front a YouTube channel featuring a host of adventurous thrill-seekers produced by Barcroft Media.
- StyleHaul plans for growth
- The Missing stumbles as football scores
- Peter Salmon urges TV firms to head north
- YouGov profiles TV audiences
- Wildseed launches YouTube comedy channel
- Babylon and The Fall shed viewers
- Hat Trick in HIGNFY Twitter trial