Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He is responsible for overseeing the Broadcast website.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 02081020834
- E-mail: email@example.com
Maker Studios has struck its first deal with a UK platform with a raft of short-form content made available to view on-demand via TalkTalk’s TV service.
Ahead of Halloween, AMC Networks has rolled out VoD horror service Shudder in the UK and Ireland.
WEDNESDAY: Him, Mainstreet Pictures’ supernatural thriller for ITV, was unable to outperform its debut drama Unforgotten.
- AOL UK takes ‘huge leap’ with in-house originals
- Vice News staffs up
- Raised By Wolves: Caitlin Moran launches crowdfunding campaign
- Strictly hits 10m peak
- Facebook woos broadcasters
- VR push gains momentum
- Twofour founder chairs creative agency