Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 020 3033 4204
- E-mail: email@example.com
The BBC is developing Sebastian Faulks’ first self-penned screenplay, On Green Dolphin Street, after Eleventh Hour Films picked up the rights to the book.
Channel 4 News’ multiplatform head Anna Doble plans to take Radio 1 Newsbeat to the “next level” when she joins the BBC music station later this year.
Factual indie Barcroft Media is to preparing to launch its first presenter-led show on YouTube as its channel passes the 500m views milestone.
- Microsoft to shut Xbox Entertainment Studios
- MCN Videojug eyes comedy
- S4C sport show to integrate Blurrt Twitter data
- BBC Store hunts boss ahead of Simon Danker exit
- Arqiva, Bauer & UTV team for DAB bid
- World Cup scores over 75% share
- BBC radio must follow TV lead