Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 020 3033 4204
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ofcom has extended Channel 4’s licence for a further 10 years with the broadcaster’s out of England spend set to triple.
The BBC has overhauled the design of the iPlayer online with an emphasis on images to make it easier for users to discover shows they are interested in.
Turner Broadcasting is to air four new long-form animated comedy series on Cartoon Network after the channel drew a record audience in 2013.
- London Live rivals BBC with Not The One Show
- Gogglebox turns on record audience
- Family Guy on top for BBC3
- Indie start-up 7Wonder wins Aussie backing
- C4 gives voice to West African churches
- Ofcom warned over apps 'loophole'
- Maverick's Fraser launches Oz-backed indie