Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 020 3033 4204
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
YouView has rolled out BBC connected red button services and an updated version of BBC iPlayer to its 1m homes.
Content discovery service Outbrain has claimed that sitcom Modern Family is the global show which is of most interest to UK consumers.
Channel 5 has pledged to increase the volume of original productions and news programming in primetime following its acquisition by Viacom.
- Comedy Central courts ‘tribes’
- Sky highlights HBO bond in wake of VoD move
- Rajar: Nick Grimshaw show up 300k
- Rajar: DAB accounts for 250m hours in last quarter
- Vice News plans to boost engagement
- Fox UK opens Freak Show
- Our Girl bows out with 3.7m