Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 020 3033 4204
- E-mail: email@example.com
THURSDAY: The conclusion of Gillian Anderson’s BBC2 drama The Fall arrested a series high of 2.5m.
SATURDAY: Tomorrow’s Worlds bowed out with an average of almost 700,000 on BBC2 as Strictly Come Dancing beat The X Factor by almost 1.5m viewers.
Don’t Tell the Bride is set to leap to BBC1 after BBC3 revealed plans to scrap its factual entertainment formats.
- X Factor finale dips to second lowest performance
- BBC Awards fail to hit high note
- Tern secures 20 hours of BBC nations output
- Lows for The Apprentice and I'm a Celebrity
- Chocolate scoops C5 & Sky shows
- Sky wins £800m from betting arm sale
- Sky looks to virtual reality