Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 020 3033 4204
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth publisher Dazed & Confused is entering the next phase of its online commissioning drive to unearth emerging talent and help them break through with international broadcasters.
Vice News is drawing up plans to help viewers become actively involved in the issues raised in its reports as it passes 1 million YouTube subscribers
Maverick TV, Little Dot Studios and talent agency Gleam are planning to create more brand-supported content on Daily Mix after the YouTube channel passed 500,000 subscribers.
- Sky invests in US sports MCN
- CDN Awards nominees revealed
- YouView turns on BBC red button
- INFOGRAPHIC: Modern Family creates UK buzz
- C5 agrees origination boost with Ofcom
- Comedy Central courts ‘tribes’
- Sky highlights HBO bond in wake of VoD move