Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 020 3033 4204
- E-mail: email@example.com
The BBC has estimated it reaches 308m weekly viewers internationally, after combining the reach of its news and entertainment audiences for the first time.
Grand Theft Auto developer Rockstar Games has begun legal proceedings against the BBC over the corporation’s feature-length drama which tells the story of the controversial video game.
Firecracker Films is to follow Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen’s attempts to launch a lingerie brand in China for BBC2 in one of three orders picked up by the factual producer.
- British Soap Awards stumbles to 4.2m
- Sky expands kids VoD by 600%
- Dave plots move into drama
- Voltage TV lands C4 funding
- BBC Radio 4 Extra leads digital radio gains
- 24 Hours In The Past concludes with 3.2m
- Endemol Shine reveals digital plans