Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 020 3033 4204
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BBC1’s coverage of the death of Nelson Mandela was seen by a peak audience of 6.1m on Thursday.
Viewers will be able to submit their own questions to Channel 4 News guests as part of an online spin-off pilot.
Farm Kitchen and Monastery Farm fell to series lows as I’m A Celebrity continued to hoover up viewers on Wednesday.
- Ad firms plan to rival GME
- Woodward Gentle sets up drama indie
- Snowman game sequel to use freemium model
- Harding unveils vision for BBC News
- Preferred candidate chosen to be Ofcom chair
- Last Tango no match for I'm A Celeb
- C4 promotes Glover and Mirsky