Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He is responsible for overseeing the Broadcast website.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 02081020834
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
iPlayer viewing rose to its highest-ever level over Christmas – generating almost 70m views over the seven-day period.
WEDNESDAY: BBC2’s timely look at the NHS delivered an audience in excess of 2m as Gogglebox-inspired Common Sense struggled to find a sizeable crowd.
The growth of video consumption on emerging platforms such as Snapchat and Instagram offers broadcasters a valuable opportunity to target hard-to-reach young millennials, according to a study by research house Ampere Analysis.
- David Lynn lands VIMN top job
- Clunes outmuscles Lumley
- ITV Hub hosts refugee football film
- Sherlock sinks to low
- Harry Hill plans TV pitching format
- BBC Worldwide takes first VR steps
- All 4 takes aim with BDO darts game