Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 020 3033 4204
- E-mail: email@example.com
The BBC’s global online news audience has grown by 30% since 2012 to reach over 73m unique monthly browsers.
A live cocktail week event, produced by Jamie Oliver’s Fresh One Productions to support its Drinks Tube online channel, helped push the volume of weekly subscribers up by almost 50%.
True North co-founder Glyn Middleton has left the indie after 13 years following investment secured from Channel 4.
- Brown Bob wins first BBC show
- 50 Ways To Kill Your Mammy draws 300k to Sky
- Singer Takes It All bows out on 700k low
- Honourable Woman bows out with 1.6m
- UKTV plans VoD pilots
- Vice seeks food ideas for Munchies channel
- 7Digital targets ‘lean-back’ listeners after UBC tie-up