Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 020 3033 4204
- E-mail: email@example.com
WEDNESDAY: BBC2’s three-part history documentary of The Stuarts got underway with 1.3m - down on the channel’s audience for The Plantagenets earlier this year.
Former BBC multiplatform boss Simon Nelson has secured the support of the corporation for his online social learning initiative, FutureLearn.
Spirit Digital Media has launched a YouTube channel fronted by TV and radio presenter Zoe Ball.
- Sky VR firm eyes scripted TV
- North One grabs C4 NFL coverage
- Room 414 on hold as Ackerman parts with Predictable
- Red Arrows doc soars to 2.4m
- Adam Peaty Commonwealth gold peaks with 3.7m
- Barcroft sets sights on MCN
- MTV UK trials Tunepics app for Geordie Shore