Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 020 3033 4204
- E-mail: email@example.com
S4C has greenlit an interactive multiplatform children’s series that will launch on TV before concluding as a four-part digital comic book.
Weekend Escapes with Warwick Davies got underway with 2.7m viewers on Friday, down on his previous outing for ITV.
CBBC is launching a Mario Kart-style racing game featuring characters including Hacker and Dodge and Wolfblood’s Rydian.
- Ingenious boss launches £150m fund
- Dave prepares for World Cup 2014
- DailyMotion in scripted first with sci-fi drama
- Xbox partners C4 on Humans
- Sajid Javid appointed culture secretary
- The Trip To Italy takes 1.2m
- BT hires TV boss from Sky Italia