Alex joined Broadcast as senior reporter in February 2010 from New Media Age magazine. He covers Channel 5, multichannel, digital and radio.
He also edits the multiplatform page of the magazine.
- Tel: 02081020834
- E-mail: email@example.com
iPlayer is set to be transformed from its catch-up roots to a digital service that debuts shows ahead of linear TX and features an array of third-party content, after the BBC Trust approved executive plans.
Sky is to launch a dedicated app for children and is hunting for a head of kids’ content after beefing up its library of shows for youngsters.
MTV has kicked off a re-brand in which viewers’ Instagram and Vine videos will feature on air.
- Twitter UK chief: how to succeed with Periscope
- The Met climbs for third week
- BBC launches Newsbeat app
- Lebara launches foreign-language TV service
- The Saboteurs debuts well for More 4
- BBC social media exec joins Netflix
- BBC partners with ABC for YouTube channel