UK Screen Association members have voted two new directors onto the trade body board for 2009/2010.
BBC Studios and Post Production director of strategy Sarah Mackey and Jeff Allen, the managing director of Panavision Europe, join the eight board members who were re-instated from last year.
The full list of directors is:
- Jeff Allen (managing director, Panavision Europe)
- Colin Brown (british film commissioner, UK Film Council)
- Joce Capper (managing director, Rushes)
- Ivan Dunleavy (chief executive, Pinewood Studios group)
- Mark Foligno (managing director, Molinare)
- Simon Kanjee (managing director, Evolutions)
- Mike Kelt (managing director, Artem)
- Sarah Mackey (director of strategy, BBC Studios and Post Production)
- Lawrie Read (executive chairman, Hireworks)
- Dennis Weinreich (managing director for film & TV post production, Pinewood group)
The directors were chosen from seventeen candidates after a vote open to all full members of the organisation.
UK Screen appointed its auditors Nyman Libson Paul to facilitate the election process on behalf of its membership.