Michael Rosser was Web Editor and International Editor at Broadcast from Nov 2007 to Nov 2012, with responsibility for the operation of Broadcastnow.co.uk, daily news content and overall strategy for the site. He was previously Editor of Channel 21 International magazine, Deputy Editor of TBI magazine and spent two years as a reporter on Broadcast. He began his journalism career in local newspapers and has written for a variety of other titles including Precision Marketing. Rosser is now News Editor and Digital Editor for Broadcast's sister film title, Screen International.
- Tel: 020 7728 5541
- E-mail: email@example.com
Cameraperson, a documentary about the career of cinematographer Kirsten Johnson, has won the grand jury award at Sheffield Doc/Fest.
Sir David Attenborough has spoken out about the value of the BBC as part of a wide-ranging conversation at Sheffield Doc/Fest, during which he reflected on his six decades in broadcasting.
Documentary filmmakers will descend on Sheffield in the coming days to deliver viewers a window on the past, present and virtual future. Michael Rosser reports
- Ken Loach producer: add diversity quota to tax credit
- HBO’s Sheila Nevins to receive Sheffield Doc/Fest honour
- C4 donates £1.5m to NFTS
- Discovery & Liberty Global to take stakes in Lionsgate
- StudioCanal backs Inbetweeners indie
- Sky to air controversial Scientology doc
- Ealing Studios acquires GreenAcre stake