Peter White is international editor and also covers the multichannel sector.
- Tel: 02081020876
- E-mail: email@example.com
British drama funding could be heading for a “sub-prime mortgage moment” if fresh financing models aren’t found, according to Sky Vision boss Jane Millichip.
NBC Universal chief executive Steve Burke has poured cold water on rumours that the US giant was planning to acquire ITV.
BBC4 has acquired an Australian period drama that deals with the murder of over 80 homosexual men during the 1980s and 1990s.
- Krempelwood funds Allen football doc
- UK distribution hits £1.3bn
- BBC firms up supplier ties
- Sister Pictures opens comedy label
- Hooten & Lady lands 500k
- Abraham: Bake Off will fund risky shows
- ITV renews The X Factor and BGT