Peter White is international editor and also covers the multichannel sector.
- Tel: 02081020876
- E-mail: email@example.com
James Corden’s popularity in the US shows no sign of slowing down with the host of The Late Late Show tipped to join CBS sitcom The Great Indoors.
Netflix prison drama Orange Is The New Black is primed to launch on TV channels around the world as the show’s linear holdback expires in December.
Netflix, touted for years as the bogeyman for linear broadcasters, is beginning to work closely with its traditional rivals in the latest phase of its global expansion.
- Reboots dominate the LA Screenings
- IMG ramps up global sales with Dirk Gently
- Virgin Media returns to LA Screenings
- CBS shops Carpool Karaoke format
- Pointless co-creator exits Endemol Shine
- Amazon & Netflix in line for EU levies
- Willoughby to front mid-week ITV dating show