Peter White is international editor and also covers the multichannel sector.
- Tel: 02081020876
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Jump is to be remade in Slovenia after Twofour struck a deal with local broadcaster Planet TV, marking the show’s first international format deal.
SUNDAY: The Andrew Marr Show hit a record high after the Brexit vote, while Top Gear rebounded despite competition from the Euros.
Channel 5 is set to post annual pre-tax profits of around £40m after a massive 35% surge in turnover.
- Pioneer hires Arrow Media exec
- Pact: Brexit vote is "disappointing"
- YouTube Red orders first scripted original
- Broadcasters tear up schedules following EU referendum
- Industry set for huge changes following Brexit vote
- 360 Production lands US orders
- Vice accelerates global expansion