Peter White is international editor and also covers the multichannel sector.
- Tel: 02081020876
- E-mail: email@example.com
Studio Lambert is moving into shiny floor entertainment for the first time with the launch of a label run by a former series producer of The X Factor and Celebrity Big Brother.
Culture secretary Karen Bradley has laid out four different options around the privatisation of Channel 4 but declared that a decision is not imminent.
Sky is to debut 1,000 hours of original commissions over the next twelve months across Europe with 80 series in production and another 170 in paid development.
- Children on the Frontline duo explore homelessness for C5
- C4's Bad Sugar scores US remake
- Jamie Vardy to front Sky Sports series
- IP dispute the talk of Mipcom
- Shonda Rhimes eyes UK project
- Banijay and Fremantle indie in format dispute
- Studio Lambert