Peter White is international editor and also covers the multichannel sector.
- Tel: 0203 033 4271
- E-mail: email@example.com
US cable network Discovery Channel is hunting for True Detective-inspired factual crime series as part of a drive to grow its female audience.
US cable network Smithsonian has ordered documentary series My Million Dollar Invention from Jane Root’s Nutopia.
Sky is hunting for more international drama co-pro partners and has targeted broadcasters in Australia and Canada for its next wave of big-budget commissions.
- NBC orders The Island with Bear Grylls remake
- Realscreen 2015: key trends
- Zodiak Rights targets US growth
- Todd Austin leaves Leopard Films
- Tina Malone returns to TLC
- Deadline for Premier League rights bids looms
- Indies eye Realscreen boost