Peter White is international editor and also covers the multichannel sector.
- Tel: 020 3033 4271
- E-mail: email@example.com
THURSDAY: Channel 4’s election special registered 2.7m viewers, significantly down on the audience who tuned in to the opening head-to-head Leaders’ Debate on ITV five years ago.
ITV has confirmed that Downton Abbey is set to end after its sixth series.
All3Media is on the brink of buying Call The Midwife producer Neal Street Productions.
- PBS explores history behind Wolf Hall
- Gary Carter to leave Endemol Shine Group
- Londongrad, CTC Media
- Nordic nations eye tax breaks
- Spike seeks shows for men
- BBC faces uphill battle to reinvent Top Gear
- Really nabs Born To Kill from C5