Peter White is international editor and also covers the multichannel sector.
- Tel: 02081020876
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
THURSDAY: The Secret Life of Five Years Olds fell to a series low, while Sky Atlantic’s The Last Panthers lost half its audience.
US gameshow 500 Questions is heading to ITV, which has commissioned a series from The Voice producer Wall to Wall.
WEDNESDAY: Channel 5 drama Suspects returned with its lowest ever opening, while The Apprentice and I’m A Celebrity remained steady.
- UK indies set sights on Asia
- C5 launches docu-drama push
- Fremantle eyes drama after Full Fat deal
- Sky makes diversity progress
- Sky 1 swoops for more superheroes
- ABC hires UK chief for international push
- Fremantle Media buys stake in Full Fat