Peter White is international editor and also covers the multichannel sector.
- Tel: 02081020876
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A+E Networks is planning a major push on first-look deals with UK producers as it aims to establish its international distribution business globally.
Marcella indie sets sights on creating English-language projects with world’s best writers
Channel 5 is resurrecting makeover format House Doctor as part of a multi-million pound move back into original daytime commissioning.
- Dave scores live darts
- Comedian Katy Brand joins Merman
- Carol Vorderman flies off with C5 series
- Pulse Films strikes A+E Networks deal
- Paul Merton travelogue departs with 1.6m
- Amazon UK acquires Hulu comedy
- C5 returns to comedy panel shows