Peter White is international editor and also covers the multichannel sector.
- Tel: 02081020876
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Animation chief Oli Hyatt has made an impassioned plea for the government to step up its support of the sector at 10 Downing Street.
Pay-TV broadcaster Fox plans to order a small slate of “edgy” dramas from the UK and Europe after commissioning its first local scripted series.
Chinese digital platform BesTV has acquired a package of almost 360 hours of Top Gear after striking a deal with BBC Worldwide.
- Netflix ramps up non-scripted plans
- C5 plots to make 10pm slot 'edgier'
- Ex-Milkshake boss launches indie
- Sky buys drama from The Bridge creators
- Vice rival eyes linear push
- Reed Midem to hold indie talks
- Keating leads C4 non-exec appointments