Peter White is international editor and also covers the multichannel sector.
- Tel: 0203 033 4271
- E-mail: email@example.com
Louise Pedersen is leaving All3Media International to set up the UK division of Playground Entertainment, the high-end drama producer set up by former HBO Films boss Colin Callender.
Wind In The Willows is poised to be the next classic children’s brand brought back to life following a glut of British kids’ TV revivals.
Long-running BBC3 series Snog Marry Avoid? is to be remade in the US for Discovery-owned broadcaster TLC.
- Jana Bennett opens door to FYI
- Eccentricity rules at Mipcom
- Indies win major drama deals
- Sky Living swoops for Madam Secretary
- Scripps hires UK programming exec
- The CW picks up The Flash and Jane The Virgin
- TV3 strikes NBCU development deal