Peter White is international editor and also covers the multichannel sector.
- Tel: 02081020876
- E-mail: email@example.com
Plimsoll Productions, the indie set up by former RDF boss Grant Mansfield, has won its first US commission, a six-part series for Nat Geo Wild.
Ben Fogle is swapping the wilds of Asia and Alaska for adventures in Exmoor and the Welsh countryside in a revamped version of Channel 5’s New Lives In The Wild.
Bold entertainment formats made a splash at Mipcom this week, despite drama being expected to dominate.
- Ofcom to publish ToT report by Xmas
- BBC to air doc on Kids Company collapse
- Buccaneer hires Big Brother creative director
- Phil Craig quits Discovery to return to indie sector
- ITV pilots playalong quiz
- Walter Presents strikes major deals ahead of launch
- SundanceTV grabs Last Panthers