Peter White is international editor and also covers the multichannel sector.
- Tel: 0203 033 4271
- E-mail: email@example.com
Virgin Media has appealed to Ofcom to investigate the way in which the FA Premier League sells its live UK rights.
Sky has invested £3m in US advertising technology firm Sharethrough as part of its strategy to back emerging technology businesses.
ITV2 has acquired US action drama Scorpion after striking a deal with CBS Studios International.
- Comedy Central to remake Drunk History
- Shine seals deals for US Broadchurch
- Gaumont TV hires London sales chief
- Sophie Turner Laing to run Shine & Endemol merged group
- Headstrong signs head of drama
- ITV Be buys Bridezillas
- Viacom hires UK commercial director