Peter White is international editor and also covers the multichannel sector.
- Tel: 0203 033 4271
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scripps Network UK, which operates the Food Network and Travel Channel, has hired former Discovery exec Katharina Feistauer as vice president of programming.
Channel 4 and Sky acquisitions Jane The Virgin and The Flash have been picked up for full series by The CW in the US.
Irish broadcaster TV3 is hoping to launch unscripted hits as successful as Made In Chelsea and The Real Housewives franchise after striking a formats deal with NBC Universal.
- Spun Gold makes poverty doc for C5
- Orangutans swing onto Animal Planet
- BBCW strikes Red Planet first-look deal
- Rare agrees partnership with Babygrand
- Comedy Central takes Big Talk pilot to series
- Frankenstein first order for ITV Encore
- BBC America boards London Spy