Peter White covers international and multichannel news.
- Tel: 0203 033 4271
- E-mail: email@example.com
Discovery Communications and BSkyB’s £350m bid for Channel 5 appears to have been insufficient to land the broadcaster from Northern & Shell.
US cable network Pivot has come on board Sky Atlantic’s big-budget drama Fortitude as a coproducer after striking a deal with Sky Vision.
Channel 4 is to ‘supercharge’ its Random Acts arts strand, beefing up its budget and handing it a more prominent TV slot.
- UK shows primed for the US
- MipTV boosts Educating’s appeal
- Universal Music eyes TV push
- Sundance Channel set for UK
- UK indies secure seven US series
- Zodiak Kids boss Nigel Pickard exits
- Discovery on brink of Channel 5 deal