Peter White is international editor and also covers the multichannel sector.
- Tel: 020 3033 4271
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
UKTV is set to re-brand pay-TV channel Watch to appeal to a more female-skewing audience.
Liberty Bell is to produce an entertainment format for Dave in which ordinary people will risk their own money by investing in innovative ideas.
Sky is launching a European arts commissioning and production hub in Milan, one of its first major content initiatives since the creation of Sky Europe last year.
- FX heads to Wales for Bastard Executioner series
- LA Screenings: James Patterson eyes TV adaptations
- LA Screenings: the hottest shows
- LA Screenings: UK broadcasters eye James Corden talkshow
- LA Screenings: C5 to bulk up 5USA & 5*
- LA Screenings: Sky and HBO reveal first co-pro project
- LA Screenings: Showtime eyes international future