Peter White is international editor and also covers the multichannel sector.
- Tel: 0203 033 4271
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
UKTV has poached Sky creative executive Scott Russell to oversee creative output across its ten channels.
THURSDAY: An appearance by Mrs Brown’s Boys star Brendan O’Carroll helped BBC1 format Who Do You Think You Are? to over 5m viewers - its biggest audience in three years.
Discovery boss JB Perrette has hit back at claims from Channel 4 chief David Abraham that global consolidation will lead to a more risk averse indie sector.
- Leopard sells Eve to HBO Latin America
- Keshet turns to dual screen for next Homeland
- Blind Date set for Irish tryst
- Why ‘blind auctions’ may be good news
- Viacom poised to seal C5 deal
- HBO Europe hires London-based drama exec
- Former Discovery exec Andrew Jackson joins Plimsoll