As part of its Post Survey 2009 Broadcast is asking Broadcastnow readers to give their opinions on post-production and also rate post facilities based on the services that they provide.
This is being done via an online questionnaire. There are 10 questions to answer. They should take no more than five minutes of your time to complete. All answers are completely anonymous.
One reader who completes the survey will win their choice of either £100 of champagne or an iPod Nano. This is a free prize draw. A name will be drawn at random on Friday 30 January. The winner will get to choose from the two prizes. The editor's decision is final. Terms and conditions apply.*
To be in with a chance of winning, just add your email address when prompted at the end of the survey. Your details will not be connected in any way to your answers and your email address will not be used for any other purposes other than the prize draw.
*Terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to UK resident's aged 18 and over.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. Emap Limited reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
5. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
7. It is assumed that by entering competitions that, if won, could result in time off work, your employer is in agreement to time off. When dates are specified they cannot be altered.
8. Depending on the nature of the prize, its use or enjoyment may be subject to further conditions or restrictions.
9. Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
10. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Emap Limited, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
11. The Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
13. Emap will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
14. The promotional draw is held by Broadcast, Emap Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7EJ, UK. Tel: +44 (0)20 7728 3970. Fax: +44 (0)20 7728 3900.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.