Charles Heales picked up the Broadcast and Film award at last night’s Ravensbourne Degree Show.
The Degree Show Awards celebrate the work of the college’s 2014 graduates.
Heales was honoured for his short film Trepidation, which he wrote, directed and shot.
The BA Digital Film Production student financed the film with a £10,000 scholarship he was awarded as part of the Warner Bros Creative Talent scheme.
Heales, whose ambition is to become a cinematographer, shot the film with a Red Epic with Ultra Prime lenses.
Meanwhile, Daryl Humphries (pictured) picked up the Student of the Year award and the Digital Design award, which he shared with Corby Taylor and Rachel Newbolt.
- Motion Graphics, Graphics and Animation Mothiur Rahman
- Sound and Music Andrew Lonbay
- Architecture Milot Pireva
- Broadcast and Film Charles Heales
- Digital Design Daryl Humphries and Corby Taylor/Rachel Newbolt and
- Fashion Alexandra Christodoulo
- Photography Sean Jackson
- Student of The Year Daryl Humphries