Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 020 3033 2718
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Testimony’s C4 paedophile doc was impressive and intelligent
Equalities Act is a stumbling block, but industry must battle on
Peter Salmon has hailed BBC North’s “fantastic” digital credentials and believes it can play a key part in the creation of a new BBC3 – although doubts remain about whether the channel will ever move to Salford.
- Leaders of the pack in demand
- C4 prepares for political battle
- SBTV sets out TV strategy
- BBC must maintain transparency
- Trio talk sense on TV’s direction
- Grayson Perry: Who Are You?
- Richard McKerrow: give ideas a chance