Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 020 3033 2718
- E-mail: email@example.com
BBC3 move should provide a platform for new forms of content
The plan to “reinvent” BBC3 as an online channel has been submitted to the BBC Trust and will be open to public scrutiny from January 2015.
The Welsh government has signalled its desire to “make its voice heard too” in the debate around broadcasting devolution and programming made for and in the nations.
- Sports battle on the horizon
- Prince of Wales opens Sky Academy Careers Lab
- Duty of care reaches new levels
- Diversity: time for the final push
- Peter Salmon: give Salford a BBC3 role
- Leaders of the pack in demand
- C4 prepares for political battle