Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 020 3033 2718
- E-mail: email@example.com
Ash Atalla’s Roughcut Television has agreed a first-look deal with HBO for the next two years - its third partnership deal in the last 12 months.
C5 and BBC’s indie and IP guidelines are a commissioning plus
Is it right that a distinct group should bear the brunt of cuts?
- Short-form plan revealed for online BBC3
- Diversity goes beyond rivalry
- Diversity: TV united and divided
- Producers waiting for clarity
- New year brings fresh opportunity
- Plans to "reinvent" BBC3 submitted to the Trust
- Welsh government sets out charter renewal aims