Chris Curtis is deputy editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 020 3033 2718
- E-mail: email@example.com
BBC Worldwide’s Tracy Forsyth has revealed detailed plans for the company’s forthcoming male-skewing channel, which will be the key focus of its push on original content.
David Mortimer is to head a new NBC Universal International Television Production development unit that will be tasked with developing “the next big international format hit”.
Former Sky 1 head of factual entertainment and The Apprentice exec producer Michele Kurland is to join Remarkable Television as its creative director.
- Medwyn Jones moves to Wiggin
- Ten Alps eyes profitability after cutting losses
- C4 orders two more runs of Amazing Spaces
- DCD Rights secures Liberty of London pre-sales
- Adam Macdonald, Sky 1
- Branding pioneer Graham McCallum gets career retrospective
- Tigress targets fact ent and features with Lawrence hire