Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 020 3033 2718
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will have to prove their online ambitions to land job says Chris Curtis
Big-budget productions offer risk and reward in equal measure
The BBC is to hold two presenter talent days for the BAME communities, which it hopes will build on the success of the Expert Women initiative.
- Channel 4’s factual renaissance
- C4 explores music education and prostitution
- BBC arts push must be modern
- Indie sector enters a new phase
- Shed signs joint venture deal with De Mol’s Talpa
- Chrysalis revived as drama indie
- Jane Rogerson exits UKTV