Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 020 3033 2718
- E-mail: email@example.com
Love Productions co-founder Richard McKerrow believes the industry must give good ideas more time to grow after the slowburn success of The Great British Bake Off culminated in 13 million viewers for last week’s final.
Mipcom witnesses high-end drama on screen and in the boardroom
Mipcom: A tearful Simon Cowell received tributes from David Cameron and Rupert Murdoch on Tuesday night as he collected Mipcom’s Personality of the Year award.
- Simon Cowell reveals digital and scripted plans
- Fingers crossed for tax breaks
- Tinopolis kick-starts sale plan
- All change as big players merge
- Traits a super-indie boss needs
- A week of waiting and watching
- Another consultation, anyone?