Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 02081020827
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discovery’s “smash-and-grab” purchase of pan-European rights to the Olympic Games is the biggest sign yet of its desire to become a key international player across free-to-air, pay and OTT.
Space on BBC2 should be ring-fenced for distinctive programmes and new talent to ease BBC3’s move online, writes Chris Curtis
Creating a strong children’s sector is an opportunity, not a burden
- Dial Square unveils TV sales tool
- BBC needs to come out fighting
- Zodiak and Banijay in merger talks
- Things get political for C4 and ITV
- C4 backs BBC – but Burns poses questions
- C4 launches foreign language VoD service
- Sheffield DocFest to debate future of the BBC