Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 02081020827
- E-mail: email@example.com
The way people use social media undermined the BBC’s ability to challenge claims by politicians in the run-up to the EU referendum, James Harding has revealed.
ITV’s Sue Murphy has ordered a police series tracking the first hour of murder investigations as she prepares to “go big on crime”.
With a £100m Netflix series set to launch and an Amazon Video pilot in the pipeline, Left Bank is riding the OTT drama wave. What next for the Sony-owned indie? asks Chris Curtis
- Charlotte Moore: I will give others creative freedom
- Plenty of reasons to be cheerful
- The tricky art of calling time
- Sky Arts eyes off the wall ideas
- TV serendipity is still a delight
- The skills and staff conundrum
- Digital is the way to woo young