Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 02081020827
- E-mail: email@example.com
Tony Hall is keen to add digital and marketing expertise to the corporation’s new unitary board to help guide the MyBBC project.
The BBC has cut the amount it pays its highest earning on-screen talent by £2.3m, Tony Hall has revealed.
Don’t let drama’s scale fixation squeeze out the middle ground
- UKTV and Avalon set out comedy talent strategy
- The production talent conundrum
- The Garden adds 'development firepower'
- Overnights still have their place
- Discovery on verge of Wimbledon deal
- Vice is no longer the outsider
- Internet force can be with us