Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 02081020827
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Benedek, co-founder of US talent agency UTA, has lifted the lid on the role of the Hollywood super-agency and said the high-end drama bubble shows no signs of bursting.
Genre’s domination could turn TV into a two-tier medium
The industry will look back on 2016 as a time of radical change
- BBCW & ITV to launch Netflix rival in US
- Living with the joy of certainty
- David Abraham: C4 suffering 'unprecedented' interference
- It’s not all about big budgets
- Energy and opportunity at ITV
- TV gives us reasons to be cheerful
- C4 scores Women’s Euro 2017 rights