Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 020 3033 2718
- E-mail: email@example.com
Did the festival come too soon for C4 to really make its mark?
Some BBC3 shows will play in the heart of peaktime on BBC1 after the youth-skewing channel moves online, as part of a push to better serve young viewers.
Industry issues, policy debates and producer relations were at the heart of David Abraham’s MacTaggart lecture.
- C4 and Renegade take fixed rig to Africa
- Twofour shakes up team to start life as indie group
- C4 deals are first piece of portfolio
- Elaine Bedell, ITV
- Yes vote could reopen old debate
- BBC3 history drama points to future
- C4 gets tough with superindies