Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 02081020827
- E-mail: email@example.com
Channel 4 execs weren’t the only ones who were surprised.
The privatisation of Channel 4 appears to be a live issue after a photo emerged of official government documents on the subject.
Transatlantic relations were a hot topic at the RTS Cambridge Convention as some of the industry’s power players debated the complicated relationship between consolidation and creativity.
- Time for some anarchy in the UK
- ITV wants Olympics but rejects BBC Studios
- BBC to take on Netflix in the US
- Hincks and Abraham clash over ToT
- Viacom boss pledges to boost Channel 5 budget
- BBC has chance to set new goals
- Whittingdale orders shock terms of trade review