Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 02081020827
- E-mail: email@example.com
The digital world moves at breakneck speed. One minute Candace Payne was out shopping in Texas, the next she’s appearing on James Corden’s The Late Late Show.
BBC can take a few more risks after escaping white paper disaster
Kevin Lygo wants to ramp up ITV’s entertainment factor and identify schedule-building hits that can give the channel a clearer identity.
- Kim Shillinglaw in talks with Endemol Shine Group
- Hall: programme-makers understand distinctiveness
- C4 chairman calls for more ambition
- Don’t undermine BBC’s status
- BBC News commits £8m to partner with local rivals
- BBC buoyed at Bafta as white paper looms
- Who will be watching the BBC?