Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 02081020827
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The key players shaping the debate around the BBC’s future have emerged, as the government has come under pressure over its handling of charter renewal.
What a year. 2015 may have seen the end of Never Mind The Buzzcocks, Peep Show and Downton Abbey, but there were more than enough reasons to celebrate as a new wave of outstanding shows emerged.
The BBC and Discovery are eyeing future sports partnerships after striking an Olympics rights deal this week that was hugely important for both parties.
- BBC tackling tough sports market
- Elaine Bedell to leave ITV
- New C4 chair has ‘open mind’
- Back training and be the best
- Gary Davey, Sky
- BBC and ITV enter new eras
- Merger not behind Tim Hincks exit