Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 02081020827
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicola Sturgeon has criticised the media’s portrayal of women and claimed the BBC’s coverage of the Scottish referendum was unwittingly but significantly flawed.
Armando Iannucci has said uncertainty about the BBC’s future has been allowed to “fester and grow” by the government, despite John Whittingdale’s claim that there is no agenda against the corporation.
ITV’s Peter Fincham has made a public plea to the BBC not to schedule this autumn’s Strictly Come Dancing directly against The X Factor.
- Edinburgh will have political edge
- Hall and Whittingdale, Abraham and Hincks lead RTS Cambridge line-up
- Playing it safe is not an option
- ITV faces factual balancing act
- Lee Bartlett to leave Discovery
- BBC right to consider its options
- Mainstream isn’t a dirty word