Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 02081020827
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Freeland’s departure is expected to herald more changes at BBC Studios, with sources suggesting new director Mark Linsey wants its genre heads to be business rather than creative leaders.
All3Media chief executive Jane Turton has claimed that 2016 is all about talent for the super-indie after it ushered in a new era for Optomen and struck a fresh deal with Gordon Ramsay.
Culture secretary has a solution for C4 - but what’s the problem, asks Chris Curtis
- Gordon Ramsay launches indie
- Flintoff and Hornby to lead new era at Optomen
- The scripted arms race escalates
- Clarkson, May and Hammond plan digital venture
- Kevin Lygo’s contemporary challenge
- Mike Darnell lifts lid on Little Big Shots
- Less is more for Mip TV buyers