Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 020 3033 2718
- E-mail: email@example.com
Cowell, Perry and Bragg remind us of connecting with audiences
Ahead of the launch of his latest Channel 4 series, the Turner Prize-winning artist reveals how he makes TV docs and the Swan Films co-founders discuss their wider ambitions.
Love Productions co-founder Richard McKerrow believes the industry must give good ideas more time to grow after the slowburn success of The Great British Bake Off culminated in 13 million viewers for last week’s final.
- Consolidation on the Croisette
- Emotional Simon Cowell collects Personality of the Year award
- Simon Cowell reveals digital and scripted plans
- Fingers crossed for tax breaks
- Tinopolis kick-starts sale plan
- All change as big players merge
- Traits a super-indie boss needs