Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 020 3033 2718
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Danny Cohen has said BBC4 will remain a TV channel in the short term – but warned that a tough licence fee settlement would put the factual channel next in the firing line.
The channel’s move online decimates its original content budget, writes Chris Curtis
BBC director of television Danny Cohen has admitted that moving BBC3 online is a major risk and that cost savings have forced the corporation to make the move ahead of schedule.
- Ralph Lee named C4 number two
- The revolution will not be televised
- Raw scales up with Discovery
- Discovery snaps up Raw
- Indie execs query Cohen’s IP payment idea
- So far, so good for ITV chief exec
- Hadlow: a tough act to follow