Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 020 3033 2718
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Behind all the current hullabaloo is a raft of serious proposals
Deals with Asian delegates were high on the agenda in Cannes
Survival formats and physical gameshows flexed their muscles at MipTV this week, with broadcasters increasingly prepared to look beyond the safety of talent formats and studio shows.
- Jeremy Darroch hints at Sky's European future
- Moment of truth for the CDN
- Drama has never had it so good
- The last of the ‘Indie’ Surveys?
- Clarkson left BBC with no choice
- C5 faces a delicate balancing act
- Convergence is here, embrace it