Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 02081020827
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under pressure to evolve but heartland subjects seem to work best
Discovery’s Lee Bartlett is to leave the company five years after joining from ITV.
Plenty of people have been het up (Broadcast included) about both the manner in which the recent licence fee deal was conducted and the level at which it was set.
- Mainstream isn’t a dirty word
- BBC network spend in Scotland tumbles
- Fallout from a funding bombshell
- Topsy-turvy licence fee deal raises plenty of questions
- Olympics deal propels Discovery into future
- BBC must find a TV home for fresh ideas
- Health of kids’ TV is issue for all