Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 020 3033 2718
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ITV has ended its interest in a deal to buy the TV arm of The Weinstein Company (TWC).
Fuji Creative Corporation has sold Dara O Briain’s School of Hard Sums to SBS2 in Australia.
ITV has taken a major step into the post-Downton era by ordering three high-end dramas that it hopes will ease the departure of the country house smash.
- UKTV keeps it refreshingly simple
- Crackit hires former C5 commissioner
- Simon Raikes quits C5 to expand Red Planet Pictures
- Juliette Howell to leave Working Title UK TV
- Netflix update: SVoD giant hunts six shows a year
- Channel 4 returns to The Island for third run
- Battle for the licence fee shapes up