Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 020 3033 2718
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ITV’s call to action is a chance to revisit a major TV challenge
Sky has confirmed a deal to buy 70% of Love Productions and is understood to have the option to acquire the remainder of the company after a period of several years.
How the corporation tackles them could decide its future direction, says Chris Curtis
- BBC Productions eyes ‘creative headroom’
- A seismic change for British TV
- Mel Leach to oversee expanded Twofour Group
- Broadcasters catch election fever
- Sky poised to buy into Love Productions
- Big BBC1 debate on horizon
- The key to making a connection