Chris Curtis is deputy editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 020 3033 2718
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
David Baddiel is working on his first major TV project for many years – a single-camera sitcom for Channel 4.
Moves into production are shifting the balance of power in TV, says Chris Curtis.
Former Bullseye Productions managing director Ed Crick is to join Glasgow’s Tern TV to work as joint creative director alongside Harry Bell.
- Gok back in fashion with live C4 show
- BBC to share Connected Studio insights
- C4 content spend pushes it into red
- Industry mourns Milligan
- Global Radio beefs up Capital team
- BBC wants £150,000 cap on severance pay
- Global goals key to Garden sale