Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 020 3033 2718
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
From Scotland to Shine to Sony, new relationships will be tested
Retransmission row escalates as PSB and pay-TV battle lines are drawn
Shine Group chief executive Alex Mahon has spoken publicly for the first time about the imminent merger with Endemol and Core Media, revealing that increased scale is the key driver for the deal.
- Government could step back from retransmission fees row
- Decriminalisation of BBC licence fee moves closer
- New faces set for first big tests
- Debate and disputes at Edinburgh
- BBC3 shows to air in BBC1 peaktime
- David Abraham's MacTaggart: rights in his sights
- C4 and Renegade take fixed rig to Africa