Chris Curtis is editor of Broadcast.
- Tel: 02081020827
- E-mail: email@example.com
Mood upbeat as opportunities abound despite glut of indie start-ups, says Chris Curtis
Factual label Shiver has put all staff below executive producer level at risk of redundancy, as part of a wider efficiency drive by its parent, ITV Studios.
Traditional broadcasters are seeing the benefits of Netflix and Co
- RTS clash gives food for thought
- The great Bake Off bun fight
- Hunt and Purnell clash over Bake Off
- Ofcom to step up diversity focus
- C4 hands Bake Off to Humphreys and Webb Lamb
- Victoria to reign again for ITV
- BBC competition is heating up