Jake joined Broadcast as a reporter in March 2010 from Supply Management magazine, rising to become news editor in 2014.
- Tel: 020 3033 4205
- E-mail: email@example.com
AMC Networks, the US broadcaster behind Mad Men and Breaking Bad, has acquired a 49.9% stake in BBC America for $200m (£125m).
Whizz Kid Entertainment is in talks with potential investors after Ingenious wound up the media investment fund that owns nearly half of the indie.
Lynda Bellingham’s final TV interview helped Loose Women to its biggest audience in more than two years - as ITV2 enjoyed success with the Mobo Awards.
- BBC risks ‘market distortion’
- Rona Fairhead: licence fee does not need fixing
- Strictly widens gap on The X Factor
- Talking TV: Mipcom & Brian Cox
- Pact calls on BBC to ‘open up’ about terms of trade plans
- BBCW & ZDF develop event gameshow
- C5 nails down Bob the Builder