Jake joined Broadcast as a reporter in March 2010 from Supply Management magazine, rising to become news editor in 2014.
- Tel: 02081020851
- E-mail: email@example.com
The BBC is on the brink of naming its new controller of entertainment, as the department’s replacement for The Voice UK was thrust into the spotlight this week.
Keo Films creative director Colleen Flynn has launched a production company with backing from indie network Greenbird Media.
Facebook has signed $50m (£34m) worth of deals with content creators including BuzzFeed and Gordon Ramsay to help grow its fledgling live streaming service.
- BBC stands by Cliff Richard story
- Penny Dreadful to end after series three
- Studio Canal acquires Paddington Bear brand
- Ofcom investigates sexual scenes on Big Brother
- Top Gear slumps below Clarkson’s lowest-rated episode
- Mum to return to BBC2
- Jimmy Carr to front Horizon special