Jake joined Broadcast as a reporter in March 2010 from Supply Management magazine, rising to become news editor in 2014.
- Tel: 020 3033 4205
- E-mail: email@example.com
Newly-installed BBC Trust chairman Rona Fairhead has argued that the licence fee is “not a problem that needs to be fixed” as the government prepares to consider all options for the corporation’s future funding during charter renewal.
SATURDAY: Strictly Come Dancing waltzed off with a series high, beating The X Factor by 1.5m viewers.
The latest instalment of Talking TV rounds up all the biggest news from Mipcom and hears from BBC Productions’ science boss Andrew Cohen.
- Pact calls on BBC to ‘open up’ about terms of trade plans
- BBCW & ZDF develop event gameshow
- C5 nails down Bob the Builder
- Nigel Farage invited to participate in 2015 leaders’ debate
- Talpa takes stake in German indie
- The X Factor live launch hits low note
- Kids’ ‘turning to tablets over TVs’