Jake joined Broadcast as a reporter in March 2010 from Supply Management magazine, rising to become news editor in 2014.
- Tel: 020 3033 4205
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Neighbours, Catfish: The TV Show, Gotham and Celebrity Big Brother are among the high-profile shows set to benefit from Viacom International Media Networks’ purchase of Channel 5.
DCD Media’s revenue fell by almost 20% in the first half of the year, but the production group still managed to cut its losses.
SATURDAY: Strictly Come Dancing got the better of The X Factor over the weekend – but the BBC1 format lost around a million viewers year on year.
- BBC3 docs boss to lead current affairs
- Bake Off sinks to 8m
- Edinburgh Festival announces date change
- All3Media seeks ‘marquee signing’
- BBC2 to celebrate Julie Walters’ career
- ITV gains access to Sussex Police
- Ofcom investigates Blinging Up Baby