Jake joined Broadcast as a reporter in March 2010 from Supply Management magazine, rising to become news editor in 2014.
- Tel: 020 3033 4205
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Ireland’s production community believe that BBC charter renewal offers an opportunity to build on successes such as Game Of Thrones and The Fall.
SATURDAY: Strictly Come Dancing waltzed off with another series high - as The X Factor pulled in its second lowest Saturday audience of the year.
AMC Networks, the US broadcaster behind Mad Men and Breaking Bad, has acquired a 49.9% stake in BBC America for $200m (£125m).
- Whizz Kid in talks with new backers
- Lynda Bellingham helps Loose Women to two-year high
- BBC risks ‘market distortion’
- Rona Fairhead: licence fee does not need fixing
- Strictly widens gap on The X Factor
- Talking TV: Mipcom & Brian Cox
- Pact calls on BBC to ‘open up’ about terms of trade plans