Jake joined Broadcast as a reporter in March 2010 from Supply Management magazine, rising to become news editor in 2014.
- Tel: 02081020851
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Wilman has lifted the bonnet on the former Top Gear team’s landmark deal with Amazon Prime Video, explaining that they will be “left alone” to take the best of their old show and update it for a “new world” audience.
Broadcast rounds up the key facts from the former Top Gear team’s landmark deal with Amazon Prime Video.
Pett Television founder Lisa Clark is to replace Andy Wilman as the executive producer of Top Gear.
- Jim Pullin: a league of his own
- Partners In Crime arrests 6.5m
- Ten Alps invests £250,000 in revived Chrysalis Vision
- Talking TV: BBC green paper & The Javone Prince Show
- Viewers back BBC’s mainstream output
- BBC looks beyond licence fee
- Joanna Lumley topples The Outcast