Jake joined Broadcast as a reporter in March 2010 from Supply Management magazine.
As senior reporter at Broadcast, he covers the BBC and overnight ratings.
- Tel: 020 3033 4205
- E-mail: email@example.com
Bectu has threatened to derail production on dramas including Call the Midwife and Doctor Who if a long-running pay dispute is not resolved.
Channel 4 has teamed up with Waitrose to create an ad-funded programming (AFP) Saturday morning live cookery show fronted by Steve Jones and Lisa Snowdon.
Channel 4 is to go behind the scenes at Britain’s “prestigious” Shed of the Year competition for a three-part series.
- Mad Men fails to sell Sky Atlantic
- Shetland to return to BBC1
- ITN posts pre-tax profits of £6.6m
- The Call Centre dials up record audience
- ITV to fill Champions League void with in-house formats
- BBC3 and iPlayer roles likely to merge
- Kim Shillinglaw set to woo indies