Jake joined Broadcast as a reporter in March 2010 from Supply Management magazine, rising to become news editor in 2014.
- Tel: 02081020851
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jimmy Mulville and Jon Thoday want the government to preserve BBC3’s TV spectrum for young audiences if the channel is given the full greenlight to move online.
The BBC has rejected a plea from MPs and David Cameron to stop using the term Islamic State to refer to the terrorist group.
Sony Pictures Television’s international chief creative officer Wayne Garvie has turned down the chance to run BBC Studios – but the corporation is edging closer to making an appointment.
- BBC set to axe hundreds of jobs
- BBC3 timeline
- Unpicking the 'finely balanced' BBC3 decision
- BBC3: the options
- Talking TV: Twofour & TFI Friday
- No fireworks for Clarkson's Top Gear finale
- The Trust is dead, but the BBC has bigger fish to fry