Jake joined Broadcast as a reporter in March 2010 from Supply Management magazine, rising to become news editor in 2014.
- Tel: 02081020851
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Labour leadership frontrunner Jeremy Corbyn has vowed to protect the licence fee and reverse BBC funding cuts in a policy document on the arts.
Danny Cohen has guaranteed that BBC2 will not be closed down, but warned that all of the corporation’s television channels will face cuts following its funding deal.
Talking TV heads to the Edinburgh International Television Festival for a special episode.
- BBC2 boss: Top Gear fracas was result of ‘human frailty’
- BBC2 secures access to the White House
- Pippa Harris made a Dame
- Armando Iannucci: politicians 'mad' to tamper with the BBC
- Studio Lambert creates BBC3 horror format
- Hall: BBC cuts would put 32,000 jobs at risk
- Can BBC TV retain the young?