Jake joined Broadcast as a reporter in March 2010 from Supply Management magazine, rising to become news editor in 2014.
- Tel: 020 3033 4205
- E-mail: email@example.com
ITV commercial and online managing director Fru Hazlitt is to step down for health reasons after more than four years at the broadcaster.
Charlie Higson has drawn inspiration from Indiana Jones and classic 1930s horror movies for his ITV drama series based on Robert Louis Stevenson’s The Strange Case Of Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde.
The Indie Training Fund (ITF) has hired former Channel 4 commissioning boss Janey Walker as managing director, as it bids to support the TV industry’s diversity push.
- BBC1 in quest for Saturday hit
- Gavin Hay resurfaces with disability indie
- Inside Tatler and Skint draw 1.5m
- Three in the running for chair of Pact council
- ITV plans live Corrie episode
- ITV scales back Tonight
- Ofcom to probe Premier League TV rights