The small British indie has made a big splash in the US with James Corden’s The Late Late Show
Fulwell 73 Productions, the UK-based producer of The Late Late Show with James Corden, is to further expand in the US after striking a development deal with CBS Television Studios.
Channel 4 diversity executive Oona King is leaving the broadcaster after seven years to join YouTube in a global role as director of diversity.
- Is sexism still rife in TV?
- Adam Crozier issues warning over diversity complacency
- Banking more ethnically diverse than media
- Lisa Campbell: 10 Years in TV
- Sky to overhaul ‘rules of engagement’
- Sky commissioning performance: how does it compare?
- Pressing need for diversity data