A report commissioned by Channel 4 diversity executive Oona King shows that television is ‘awash’ with low-level on-screen sexism. Lisa Campbell takes a look at the findings
ITV chief executive Adam Crozier has welcomed the progress made by broadcasters on diversity but warned against celebrating victory too soon.
A study of the top 10,000 executives across British industry reveals a deep “diversity deficit”– and reveals the banking and finance sector is more ethnically diverse than the media.
- Lisa Campbell: 10 Years in TV
- Sky to overhaul ‘rules of engagement’
- Sky commissioning performance: how does it compare?
- Pressing need for diversity data
- CDN puts diversity pledges to test
- TV admits diversity failures
- Time Warner speeds up Shed buyout