Channel 4 diversity executive Oona King is leaving the broadcaster after seven years to join YouTube in a global role as director of diversity.
A report commissioned by Channel 4 diversity executive Oona King shows that television is ‘awash’ with low-level on-screen sexism. Lisa Campbell takes a look at the findings
ITV chief executive Adam Crozier has welcomed the progress made by broadcasters on diversity but warned against celebrating victory too soon.
- Banking more ethnically diverse than media
- Lisa Campbell: 10 Years in TV
- Sky to overhaul ‘rules of engagement’
- Sky commissioning performance: how does it compare?
- Pressing need for diversity data
- CDN puts diversity pledges to test
- TV admits diversity failures