Broadcast launches World of Locations hub
Broadcast publisher MBI has launched a dedicated World Of Locations website – a resource dedicated to showcasing the world’s film, TV and commercial locations.
The free service provides detailed information about the best locations, local financial incentives and a spotlight on the key studios in each territory – from Argentina to Wales.
Aimed at line producers, independent producers, studio executives, directors, cinematographers, financiers, World Of Locations is a must-read for those interested in shooting content internationally.
World Of Locations features individual country overviews giving a practical snapshot of what is on offer for film, television and commercials professionals, including:
- An introduction to the territory as a place to shoot international projects
- A locations overview: the type of locations available in the territory and a guide to using them
- A user’s guide to relevant production incentives and other local funding
- An outline of studios and other local film-making infrastructure, including production service companies and key local producers
- An overview of local film commissions and support bodies.
The dedicated website, supported by Broadcast sister brands Screen International, shots and KFTV, is backed by a magazine which is published twice a year and distributed at all major TV, film and advertising markets throughout the year.