Celebrating the most outstanding use of tech in production, post-production and broadcast
Broadcast is launching the Broadcast Tech Innovation Awards 2019 to celebrate collaboration, innovation and creativity in production, post-production and broadcast.
The Broadcast Tech Innovation Awards 2019 honour those responsible for the most exceptional and creative uses of technology across five themed categories.
Sport focuses on pioneering uses of technology in a sporting or live event.
Immersive focuses on VR/AR/MR.
Creative Excellence recognises post-production houses and production teams behind the most inspiring TV shows of the year.
Cloud and Media Management identifies leading-edge tech innovations in new production workflows.
Standout Talent honours exceptional talent working across the industry.
The Broadcast Tech Innovation Awards 2019: full list of categories
• Best Use of Remote Production
• Best OTT Platform
• Technical Innovation in a Sports Broadcast
• Best Esports Production
• Excellence in Virtual Studios/Real-Time VFX
• Best Use of VR (TV/Advertising)
• Best Use of AR (TV/Advertising)
• Best Use of Audio for an Immersive Experience
• Best 360/VR Live Event Production
• Best VFX Project
• Excellence in Grading
• Excellence in Restoration
• Best Audio Post-Production
• Innovative Use of Technology in Storytelling
• Best Title Sequence
CLOUD & MEDIA MANAGEMENT
• Best Use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Best Use of the Cloud for Creative Innovation
• Excellence in Virtualisation
• Best Archive Transformation Project
• Excellence in Localisation for a Global TV Project
• Young Talent of the Year – Post Production
• Young Talent of the Year – Broadcasting
• Young Talent of the Year – Production
• Special Recognition Award
The Awards will open for entries on 10 April and you can register your interest at Broadcast Tech Innovation Awards 2019 now.
Each category costs £250 to enter.
- The Broadcast Tech Innovation Awards 2019 will take place on Thursday 17 October at 8 Northumberland Avenue, London with a drinks reception, three course dinner and after party.