Judges for inaugural awards are leading figures within broadcasting, production and post production
Broadcast is proud to announce the 11 industry experts who will be judging the inaugural Broadcast Tech Innovation Awards.
The judges, who are leading figures within broadcasting, production and post production, are:
- Andy Beale, chief engineer, BT Sport
- Nicola Brown, natural history filmmaker
- James Clement, head of operations, Sky Sports
- Sinead Greenaway, chief technology and operations officer, UKTV
- John McKenna, CEO, Noah Media Group
- Jess Nottage, CTO, Clear Cut Pictures
- Mike Ruddell, independent consultant
- Cara Sheppard, director, Warner Bros. De Lane Lea
- John Stemp, senior TV studios technical manager, Pinewood
- Jaine Sykes, head of digital, ITV
- Richard Wormwell, head of production innovation, dock10
The judges will be weighing up entries in 24 sections spread across five themed categories: sport, immersive, creative excellence in post production, cloud and media management, and stand out talent.
The Broadcast Tech Innovation Awards celebrate the exceptional teams and talent behind the most outstanding broadcast productions of the past year.
Winners will be announced at an Awards ceremony at 8 Northumberland Avenue in London on 17 October 2019.
The deadline for entries to the awards is 7 June 2019.
For more details, visit: http://broadcasttechawards.co.uk/