Will Strauss is a freelancer for Broadcast.
Sherlock colourist Kevin Horsewood has left Blue 2.0 in order to join Soho rivals Technicolor.
New York’s Final Frame Post is opening a boutique grading facility in London fronted by colourist Kevin Shaw, the former technology and restoration lead at BBC Studios and Post Production (BBC S&PP).
The BBC is aiming to improve the live captioning service on its programme output by reducing the delay between a show’s audio and the appearance of the related on-screen text.
- Molinare completes expansion of Hoxton site
- 3 Mills Studios site faces review
- Karma acquires post and DIT firm Coach House
- Narduzzo Too offers remote viewing service
- BBC tech projects in spotlight
- Goldcrest claims London’s largest audio dubbing suite
- CTV launches HD flypack service