Will Strauss is a freelancer for Broadcast.
Babcock Media Services has won a contract to provide delivery management facilities for the Perform Group’s new multi-screen OTT subscription sports service DAZN.
More than 18 months of planning and R&D will come to fruition this weekend when Sky officially launches an Ultra-High Definition (UHD) service, starting with coverage of Hull City versus Leicester City in the English Premier League.
Procam is to launch a projects division led by the senior management team that previously ran rival hire firm HotCam.
- DazPix to up sticks and move in with The Farm
- Factual producer launches VR studio
- SIS expands Anylive fibre network as TV embraces IP
- Wainwright & Shindler demand female voices
- Arena looks to boost OB fleet on back of Sky deal
- SNK adds three suites in London facility expansion
- A brighter picture for London studios