Will Strauss is a freelancer for Broadcast.
Blackmagic Design (BMD) has added audio post-production capabilities to its DaVinci Resolve editing and grading system, making use of the technology that it absorbed when it bought Fairlight in 2016.
AJA has launched Ki Pro Ultra Plus, a device that allows 1, 2, 3 or 4-channels of HD to be recorded at the same time in 1080 50/60p and includes full HDMI 2.0 for Ultra High Definition (UHD) workflows.
Ross Video celebrated a 25th consecutive year of financial growth with the launch of a host of new products at NAB including one that combines three of its current offerings in a single box.
- Professional dual-GPU card launched
- Sony buys broadcast automation software developer
- HDR signal conversion products unveiled
- Government to compensate PMSE kit owners for spectrum loss
- Clear Cut appoints Bray as MD
- Canon launches servo lens and upgrades 5D
- Transmitter and WiFi added to Alexa