Will Strauss is a freelancer for Broadcast.
Narduzzo Too is offering clients the chance to remotely view grading sessions after purchasing technology from Streambox.
The government has backed a proposal for the BBC to adopt a Technology Advisory Board (TAB) and called on the broadcaster to undertake a detailed review and cost-benefit analysis of all its R&D activity.
It took two years to build and required the kind of structural engineering ingenuity normally seen in Channel 4’s Grand Designs, but Soho’s Goldcrest Post Production has successfully opened what it considers to be the biggest audio dubbing suite in central London.
- CTV launches HD flypack service
- Take 2 lighting arm fetches £420k
- Shoot Blue moves to Acton
- Forbidden shares jump on "most significant deal"
- Sky News upgrades kit with Sony XDCAM camcorders
- BBC Studios and Post Production rebrands as Studioworks
- Colourist Tom Russell joins LipSync