Will Strauss is a freelancer for Broadcast.
SIS Live is continuing to expand and extend its Anylive fibre network as it prepares for a rush of broadcasters moving to IP-based remote production.
Last Tango In Halifax creator Sally Wainwright and Red Production Company boss Nicola Shindler have called for British broadcasters to address a lack of female drama writers.
Arena Television will “start to look beyond its current OB truck build programme” after winning the contract to provide OB facilities for Sky Sports’ rugby union coverage.
- SNK adds three suites in London facility expansion
- A brighter picture for London studios
- Pinewood adds stages in boost to capital
- Fountain Studios closure date confirmed
- Sherlock colourist joins Technicolor
- Final Frame to open colour grading facility in London
- BBC works with Ericsson to cut captioning delays